sexta-feira, 26 de março de 2010

Day 105 - 26/03/2010

I found a place for Maresia... and again I am relieved but EXTREMELY sad... :( It seems that all my decisions last 12 months were really shitty moves. I will be completely alone tomorrow...

I had a dream about Emilia... again. We were in Brazil... making beer... :( This is so stupid! I just wanted to share this with her... WHY?? I really need to stop thinking about her... right now is harder because I am procrastinating everything and free time is what I have the most. Hang on Rodrigo...

Again my life could be funny for someone outside. Two new problems (partially solved):
1- Elisa wants to move on 6th April to here... She did not pay attention in what I said, so her family is coming... But I will stay with Steffie till 10th. She is really great. I SO envy Louis... she is very special...;
2-More 300 euros were spent using my french card! And I had to go to the police station to state what happened (dépôt de plainte). Fucking hard, but my french is better than I thought... Strange, police station in French is "Hotel de Police"... or there is something that I missed?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário