quinta-feira, 25 de março de 2010

Day 104 - 25/03/2010

It was a hard year... NO, A FUCKING HARD YEAR!!! (I mean from March to March, my first year in Europe)

INDEED... However, what did I learn from all that? Here it goes the TOP 12:

1-Brazilians (particularly, ME) cannot stand REAL winters (good company and the right "chemical additive" can help, but still...);

2-Ice and snow are definitively the "states of water" that I HATE the most (I like liquid, liquid, liquid, not falling from the sky and SALTY!);

3-Jack and Meg White ("siblings") were FUCKING married (ok, stupid one, but "changed" my life);

4-French language is not so gay as everybody think it is (however, I probably should work on a more "gayish" pronunciation to be more understandable in France);

5-Women are EVIL (oh yes, they SO are! but I am going to keep looking for my ANGEL);

6-Belgian Beer is cheaper in France than in Belgium (at least in Bruxelles);

7-Home made sushi is the best (and I know how to prepare);

8-"Titre de Séjour Spécial" (SO COOL diplomatic VISA) is useless to work in other European countries;

9-There is a significant amount (quite high) of true in ALL Brazilian jokes about Portuguese people (or maybe THEY are playing a machiavellic joke with me about my citizenship...??... no, it would be too clever);

10-There are a lot of assholes (I met a BIG one) in this world that really enjoy to make people miserable and their lives harder. "Those bastards will all suffer from their own bitterness and lack of life purpose outside the work place" (yep, that was me cursing them... or him, specifically);

11-It sounds weird, but too much LOVE can be harmful (It makes you blind, dependent and helpless. It will hurt you and almost certainly it will push the loved one away from you);

12-Although I reached the rock bottom, I know I can TAKE A LOT and still, my heart will keep on beating afterwards!

Time to reset!!!

Btw, why did she have to become a fan of my Brewery on Facebook!?!?!? It fucking hurts... I brought beer from Brazil ONLY to show to her... :(

RESET RODRIGO, R.E.S.E.T. !!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário